These are just some cute quotes about love, friendship, and various other things that I thought I would share!
"True love is friendship set on fire."
"Our love is friendship set to music."
"Earth has no sorrow that Heaven cannot heal."
"If I had a flower for everytime you made me smile I would be walking in an endless garden."
"A part of you has grown in me, together forever we shall be, never apart, maybe in distance, but not at heart." - This one is one of my personal favs!
"Give thanks for unknown blessings already on their way."
"A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and can sing it back to you when you forget the words."
"I LOVE YOU not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you."
"When I count my blessings, I count you twice,"
Well that's all I can think of right now. If you guys have any quotes you'd like to share I'd love to hear them! Love you girls!



No comments:
Post a Comment