I wrote this poem for Joshua Gregory Crandell in August shortly after he left on his mission.
You are the one I live for,
The one I love you hold.
You are the one I cherish,
Our love does not grow old.
For YOU I would do anything.
Everyday my love grows stronger.
Will I love you till the day I die?
No, I'll love you even longer!
So there you go. There's my poem for what its worth! Lol. Its not the greatest poem in the world, but not too shabby I think. Love you girls! Bye



2 comments:
I love it girl! :) You are so cute andrea! I cannot wait til tomorrow! You and Kellsi will be here!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!
I just realized I totally typed it wrong...not that anyone looks at this page anymore, but it's supposed to say "The one I love TO hold" not "you hold."
Post a Comment